Online registration form
The online registration form is now available at https://barcelo.eventsair.com/risc-v2023/registrationform/Site/Register!
The RISC-V Summit Europe has three tiers of registration fees:
- Master Students & Attendees of Low Income Countries, Low & Middle Income Countries (MSc, LIC & LMIC). Proof of studentship will be requested in the registration form for MSc students. The list of LIC & MLIC is available in this document.
- PhD students & PostDocs. Postdoctoral researchers. Proof of studentship will be requested in the registration form for PhD students.
- Academia & Industry. Industry professionals, staff scientists, group and team leaders.
Registration deadlines and fees
The RISC-V Summit Europe has three mains periods:
- Technical Working Group (TWG) Meetings on Monday June 5th, afternoon. Attending the meetings requires to be a member of the TWG organizing body.
- Core summit from Tuesday 6th to Thursday 8th: with keynotes, presentations, panel, industrial exhibition, demos, posters, etc.
- Side events on Friday 9th, for events related to RISC-V and open source technologies: open workshops, consortium meetings, etc.
The Monday TWG meetings are free of charge. The fees for remaining of the week are presented in the table below. Fees are ex-VAT 21%.
|Registration date||→ April 30||May 1 → May 21||May 22 → June 9|
|June pass||Tue 6 → Thu 8||Fri 9||Tue 6 → Thu 8||Fri 9||Tue 6 → Thu 8||Fri 9|
|Industry & Academia||400 €||60 €||450 €||70 €||500 €||80 €|
|Phd students & PostDocs||350 €||60 €||400 €||65 €||450 €||75 €|
|MSc, LIC & MLIC||240 €||40 €||270 €||45 €||300 €||50 €|
Included in the registration fees
The conference registration fee includes:
- Access to all main conference sessions on June 6-8 (scientific and poster sessions, and exhibition area).
- Receipt of all main conference materials.
- Welcome cocktail on Tuesday, June 6.
- Social event on Wednesday, June 7.
- Lunches and coffee breaks during the conference – Tuesday to Thursday, and Friday if option taken.
- Certificate of attendance for PhD students.
Any cancellation or change of your registration must be notified in writing by email to BCO Congresos (email@example.com). The following conditions will be applied:
- Cancellations until March 5th, 2023 (3 months before): Refund of fees minus 25% administrative charge.
- Cancellations between March 6th and April 5th, 2023 (2 months before): Refund of fees minus 50% administrative charge.
- Cancellations after April 6th, 2023: Refunds will unfortunately no longer be possible.
- All refunds will be processed after the conference.