Online registration form
The online registration form is now available at https://barcelo.eventsair.com/risc-v2023/registrationform/Site/Register!
The RISC-V Summit Europe has three tiers of registration fees:
- Master Students & Attendees of Low Income Countries, Low & Middle Income Countries (MSc, LIC & LMIC). Proof of studentship will be requested in the registration form for MSc students. The list of LIC & MLIC is available in this document.
- PhD students & PostDocs. Postdoctoral researchers. Proof of studentship will be requested in the registration form for PhD students.
- Academia & Industry. Industry professionals, staff scientists, group and team leaders.
Registration deadlines and fees
The RISC-V Summit Europe has three mains periods:
- Technical Working Group (TWG) Meetings on Monday June 5th, afternoon. Attending the meetings requires to be a member of the TWG organizing body.
- Core summit from Tuesday 6th to Thursday 8th: with keynotes, presentations, panel, industrial exhibition, demos, posters, etc.
- Side events on Friday 9th, for events related to RISC-V and open source technologies: open workshops, consortium meetings, etc. More details on the Fri 9th Side Events page.
The Monday TWG meetings are free of charge. The fees for remaining of the week are presented in the table below. Fees are ex-VAT 21%.
|Registration date||→ May 7th||May 8 → May 21||May 22 → June 9|
|June pass||Tue 6 → Thu 8||Fri 9||Tue 6 → Thu 8||Fri 9||Tue 6 → Thu 8||Fri 9|
|Industry & Academia||400 €||60 €||450 €||70 €||500 €||80 €|
|Phd students & PostDocs||350 €||60 €||400 €||65 €||450 €||75 €|
|MSc, LIC & MLIC||240 €||40 €||270 €||45 €||300 €||50 €|
Included in the registration fees
The conference registration fee includes:
- Access to all main conference sessions on June 6-8 (scientific and poster sessions, and exhibition area).
- Receipt of all main conference materials.
- Welcome cocktail on Tuesday, June 6.
- Social event on Wednesday, June 7.
- Lunches and coffee breaks during the conference – Tuesday to Thursday, and Friday if option taken.
- Certificate of attendance for PhD students.
Any cancellation or change of your registration must be notified in writing by email to BCO Congresos (email@example.com). The following conditions will be applied:
- Cancellations until March 5th, 2023 (3 months before): Refund of fees minus 25% administrative charge.
- Cancellations between March 6th and April 5th, 2023 (2 months before): Refund of fees minus 50% administrative charge.
- Cancellations after April 6th, 2023: Refunds will unfortunately no longer be possible.
- All refunds will be processed after the conference.